The 14th-seeded Colgate Raiders (23-11) take the court in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament against the No. 3 seed Wisconsin Badgers (24-7) on Friday at Fiserv Forum. The matchup tips off at 9:50 PM. Colgate is a 7-point underdog in the game. Here’s what you need to know before filling out your brackets for this 3-14 matchup in the Midwest Regional Region.
Wisconsin vs. Colgate Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Colgate Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Colgate Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wisconsin games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Badgers games averaged 3.4 fewer points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Badgers have scored 3.0 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Colgate covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Colgate and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 0.6 more points (140.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their 76.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Colgate Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has registered a 17-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have an ATS record of just 2-8 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Wisconsin games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Badgers average only 3.6 more points per game (70.7) than the Raiders allow (67.1).
- Wisconsin is 13-7 against the spread and 18-2 overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- Colgate has registered a 16-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Raiders’ 76.1 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 66.5 the Badgers allow.
- Colgate is 12-11 against the spread and 16-8 overall when it scores more than 66.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. Colgate Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Wisconsin’s 32 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- This season, 20 of Colgate’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.8 points per game, 7.3 points more than the total of 139.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.6 points per game, 5.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Badgers games is 4.6 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Raiders’ games this season (142.8 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (33-for-105)
- Brad Davison: 14.5 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (77-for-221)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.3 FG%, 16.2 3PT% (6-for-37)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Chucky Hepburn: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (70-for-195)
- Keegan Records: 10 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (90-for-213)
- Nelly Cummings: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (60-for-166)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10 PTS, 52.5 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (55-for-123)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.