The Washington State Cougars (19-14) host the Santa Clara Broncos (21-11) after winning four home games in a row. The Cougars are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which begins at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 150.5.
Washington State vs. Santa Clara Predictions
Washington State vs. Santa Clara Betting Odds
|Washington State||-3||150.5 points|
Washington State vs. Santa Clara Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Washington State games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 16.8 fewer points (133.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Santa Clara covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 2.2 fewer points (148.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Broncos have scored 1.9 more points per contest compared to their 78.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Washington State vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends
- Washington State is 13-20-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 8-15 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Washington State’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The 71.9 points per game the Cougars score are the same as the Broncos allow.
- Washington State is 7-6 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- Santa Clara has compiled a 20-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Santa Clara have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Broncos score 12.7 more points per game (78.1) than the Cougars allow (65.4).
- When it scores more than 65.4 points, Santa Clara is 18-6 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
Washington State vs. Santa Clara Over/Under Trends
- Washington State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (150.5 points) eight times this season.
- A total of 15 of Santa Clara’s games ended with a combined score higher than 150.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 150.5 is 0.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (71.9 points per game) and the Broncos (78.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 12.9 fewer points than the 137.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Cougars games is 13.5 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- Broncos games have an over/under of 145.1 points this season, 5.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 14 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (91-for-241)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 20 3PT% (7-for-35)
- Noah Williams: 10 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (25-for-94)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 8 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Tyrell Roberts: 11 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (69-for-203)
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 18 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (41-for-101)
- Keshawn Justice: 13.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (77-for-177)
- Josip Vrankic: 15.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (12-for-35)
- PJ Pipes: 12.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (49-for-135)
- Parker Braun: 7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.6 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.