The Towson Tigers (25-8) are 8-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game road win streak when they take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (23-9) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Wake Forest vs. Towson Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Towson Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-8||147.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. Towson Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wake Forest’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Demon Deacons games averaged 1.3 fewer points (146.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Demon Deacons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Towson covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Towson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 137.9 total points, 9.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wake Forest vs. Towson Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has covered the spread 19 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- The Demon Deacons are 9-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Wake Forest’s games have gone over the total 19 times this season.
- The 79.5 points per game the Demon Deacons put up are 15.5 more points than the Tigers allow (64).
- When Wake Forest totals more than 64 points, it is 18-10 against the spread and 22-6 overall.
- Towson has gone 21-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Towson’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Tigers’ 73.2 points per game are just three more points than the 70.2 the Demon Deacons allow.
- Towson is 16-5 against the spread and 18-3 overall when it scores more than 70.2 points.
Wake Forest vs. Towson Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (147.5 points) 19 times this season.
- In Towson’s 32 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 147.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the over/under of 147.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s point total is 13.3 fewer points than the 134.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 145.0 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 137.8 points this season, 9.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 51.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (39-for-133)
- Jake Laravia: 15.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 56.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (26-for-65)
- Dallas Walton: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Daivien Williamson: 12.3 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (59-for-145)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.5 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (67-for-184)
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.9 STL, 42.8 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Charles Thompson: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 61.2 FG%
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (75-for-184)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (34-for-115)
- James Gibson: 9.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (62-for-150)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.