The Princeton Tigers (23-6) are underdogs (by 6 points) to build on a five-game road winning streak when they visit the VCU Rams (21-9) on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
VCU vs. Princeton Predictions
VCU vs. Princeton Betting Odds
VCU vs. Princeton Last 10 Games
- VCU is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- VCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Rams’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.0 points scored. That’s 7.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have a points-per-game average 6.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Princeton covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Princeton games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 146.1 total points, 7.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 75.9 points per game compared to their 79.9 season average.
VCU vs. Princeton Betting Trends
- VCU has gone 18-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Rams are 8-6 against the spread.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Rams record only 3.3 fewer points per game (66.1) than the Tigers give up (69.4).
- VCU is 10-2 against the spread and 12-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Princeton is 12-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Princeton’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Tigers put up an average of 79.9 points per game, 18.6 more points than the 61.3 the Rams allow.
- When it scores more than 61.3 points, Princeton is 11-12 against the spread and 22-5 overall.
VCU vs. Princeton Over/Under Trends
- This season, VCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 138.5 points six times.
- A total of 23 of Princeton’s games finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The Rams average 66.1 points per game against the Tigers’ 79.9, amounting to 7.5 points over the matchup’s point total of 138.5.
- This matchup’s total is 7.8 fewer points than the 130.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rams games is 9.5 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this contest.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 144.8 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 13.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (59-for-153)
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 11.2 PTS, 5.6 AST, 2.7 STL, 42 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- KeShawn Curry: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Hason Ward: 6.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 54.5 FG%
Princeton Team Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 15.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.7 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Ethan Wright: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.6 FG%, 40 3PT% (68-for-170)
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15.8 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (63-for-159)
- Ryan Langborg: 10.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (62-for-158)
- Drew Friberg: 9.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 40 3PT% (74-for-185)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.