The Vanderbilt Commodores (17-16) face the Belmont Bruins (25-7) as 4-point favorites on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Belmont Predictions
Vanderbilt vs. Belmont Betting Odds
Vanderbilt vs. Belmont Last 10 Games
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 7-1-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Commodores games averaged 141.0 total points, 3.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Commodores have a points-per-game average 4.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Belmont covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Belmont’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Bruins’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144.7 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bruins have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Vanderbilt vs. Belmont Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt has registered a 20-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Commodores went 8-5 against the spread.
- Vanderbilt games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Commodores put up just 2.2 more points per game (70.4) than the Bruins allow (68.2).
- Vanderbilt has a 13-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-7 record overall when putting up more than 68.2 points.
- Belmont has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this season (16-16-0).
- The Bruins have not covered a spread when playing as at least 4-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, Belmont’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 33 chances.
- The Bruins’ 78.5 points per game are 11 more points than the 67.5 the Commodores allow to opponents.
- Belmont has put together a 13-10 ATS record and a 23-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Vanderbilt vs. Belmont Over/Under Trends
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday’s total of 144 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 17 games Belmont played finished with a combined score over 144 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.9 points per game, 4.9 points more than the over/under of 144 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 135.7 points per game, 8.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Commodores have seen a 138.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bruins’ games (147.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (144 points).
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 20.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (58-for-178)
- Jordan Wright: 12.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (42-for-121)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.3 PTS, 63.2 FG%
- Myles Stute: 8.6 PTS, 45 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (73-for-167)
- Jamaine Mann: 4.9 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 15.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.8 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (6-for-33)
- Grayson Murphy: 7.6 PTS, 5.8 AST, 2.4 STL, 51.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Ben Sheppard: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (71-for-188)
- Will Richard: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (44-for-138)
- Luke Smith: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (51-for-151)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.