An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 7-seed USC Trojans (26-7) hit the court as a 1-point favorite against the No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (23-10) on Friday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena. The matchup tips off at 3:10 PM. Here’s a deep dive into this 7-10 matchup before filling out your brackets.
USC vs. Miami Predictions
USC vs. Miami Betting Odds
USC vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- USC covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- USC’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 138.2 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Trojans have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 1.9 more points (141.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hurricanes’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 75.4, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
USC vs. Miami Betting Trends
- USC has covered the spread 15 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 10-16 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of USC’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Trojans put up 72.6 points per game, only 1.6 more points than the 71 the Hurricanes give up.
- USC has a 7-8 record against the spread and a 15-0 record overall when scoring more than 71 points.
- Miami is 18-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes are 9-2 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Hurricanes’ 74.8 points per game are 8.9 more points than the 65.9 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- Miami is 15-8-1 against the spread and 21-3 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
USC vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of USC’s 33 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- There have been 21 Miami games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The Trojans average 72.6 points per game against the Hurricanes’ 74.8, totaling 7.9 points over the game’s total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.9 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Trojans games is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Hurricanes’ games this season (141.7 points).
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (41-for-116)
- Drew Peterson: 12.3 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (46-for-112)
- Boogie Ellis: 12.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (55-for-145)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11 PTS, 57 FG%
- Agbonkpolo: 7.8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (25-for-90)
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (57-for-153)
- Charlie Moore: 12.6 PTS, 2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (55-for-147)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 31 3PT% (45-for-145)
- Jordan Miller: 10.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (36-for-84)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.