The Toledo Rockets (26-7) square off against the Dayton Flyers (23-10) as only 1-point favorites on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.5.
Toledo vs. Dayton Predictions
Toledo vs. Dayton Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Dayton Last 10 Games
- Toledo is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Toledo and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Rockets games averaged 150.4 total points, 6.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Rockets have a points-per-game average 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dayton covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Flyers games averaged 132.7 total points, 10.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Flyers are scoring 71.0 points per game compared to their 69.1 season average.
Toledo vs. Dayton Betting Trends
- Toledo is 20-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 15-8.
- This season, Toledo’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 30 chances.
- The Rockets average 19.5 more points per game (80.7) than the Flyers allow (61.2).
- Toledo has an 18-5 record against the spread and a 25-4 record overall when scoring more than 61.2 points.
- Dayton has covered the spread 18 times in 33 games with a set spread.
- The Flyers have an ATS record of 7-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Dayton have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The Flyers score an average of 69.1 points per game, only 0.6 more points than the 68.5 the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Dayton is 12-3 against the spread and 13-2 overall when it scores more than 68.5 points.
Toledo vs. Dayton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 143.5 points 16 times.
- This season, seven games Dayton played finished with a combined score over 143.5 points.
- The Rockets average 80.7 points per game against the Flyers’ 69.1, totaling 6.3 points over the matchup’s over/under of 143.5.
- This game’s over/under is 13.8 fewer points than the 129.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Rockets games is 148.0 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.0 points more than the average over/under in Flyers’ games this season (132.5 points).
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (46-for-145)
- JT Shumate: 15.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 50.8 3PT% (67-for-132)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.9 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (48-for-128)
- Rayj Dennis: 12.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 12.4 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.2 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 39.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Toumani Camara: 10.9 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Kobe Elvis: 8.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.5 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.