The Alcorn State Braves (17-16) are heavy underdogs (by 20 points) to build on a five-game road winning streak when they visit the Texas A&M Aggies (23-12) on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
Texas A&M vs. Alcorn State Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Alcorn State Betting Odds
|Texas A&M||-20||138.5 points|
Texas A&M vs. Alcorn State Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Texas A&M’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Aggies’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Alcorn State is 8-2 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Alcorn State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Braves games averaged 132.6 total points, 5.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Braves are scoring 67.4 points per game compared to their 66.7 season average.
Texas A&M vs. Alcorn State Betting Trends
- Texas A&M is 19-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 20-point favorites.
- Texas A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 23 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up only 1.8 more points per game (72.8) than the Braves give up (71).
- When Texas A&M scores more than 71 points, it is 10-5 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Alcorn State has covered the spread 19 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 20-point underdogs or more, the Braves have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Alcorn State’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Braves put up an average of 66.7 points per game, just 0.2 fewer points than the 66.9 the Aggies allow to opponents.
- Alcorn State is 9-5 against the spread and 12-4 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
Texas A&M vs. Alcorn State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 Texas A&M games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 138.5 points.
- This season, 15 games Alcorn State played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.5 points per game, 1.0 point more than the point total of 138.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.9 points per game, 0.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 2.5 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- Braves games have an over/under of 134.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Henry Coleman III: 11.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.3 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (44-for-104)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.9 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (39-for-140)
- Andre Gordon: 5.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 39 3PT% (39-for-100)
Alcorn State Team Leaders
- Justin Thomas: 10.9 PTS, 2 STL, 48 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Lenell Henry: 8.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
- Dominic Brewton: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Darius Agnew: 9 PTS, 48.8 FG%
- Byron Joshua: 6.9 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (20-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.