The Saint Louis Billikens (23-11) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Northern Iowa Panthers (19-11) on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at Chaifetz Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
Saint Louis vs. Northern Iowa Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Northern Iowa Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-4||146.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Northern Iowa Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Saint Louis and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Billikens’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.5 points scored. That’s 8.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Billikens’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Northern Iowa covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Iowa’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Panthers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.1 points scored. That’s 5.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their 74.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. Northern Iowa Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has gone 20-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Billikens have an ATS record of 11-3-1 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Saint Louis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Billikens score 5.9 more points per game (76.4) than the Panthers allow (70.5).
- Saint Louis is 14-6-1 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Northern Iowa has put together a 14-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- This season, 17 of Northern Iowa’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Panthers’ 74.4 points per game are 6.9 more points than the 67.5 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- Northern Iowa has put together a 12-8 ATS record and a 15-6 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Saint Louis vs. Northern Iowa Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Saint Louis’ 33 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 146.5 points.
- There have been 11 Northern Iowa games that have ended with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.8 points per game, 4.3 points more than the over/under of 146.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 138 points per game, 8.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Billikens have seen a 141.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 139.0 points this season, 7.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.1 PTS, 7.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 45 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Francis Okoro: 10.8 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (83-for-198)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 8.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
Northern Iowa Team Leaders
- AJ Green: 18.8 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (84-for-225)
- Noah Carter: 14.6 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (36-for-119)
- Nate Heise: 9 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- Trae Berhow: 9.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (54-for-144)
- Bowen Born: 7.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.