The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (22-10) are 0.5-point underdogs to advance to the Round of 64 of the NCAA Tournament bracket in their First Four matchup against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (18-13) on Wednesday at UD Arena, tipping off at 9:10 PM.
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame Predictions
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- Rutgers has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Rutgers and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Scarlet Knights games averaged 134.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Scarlet Knights are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Notre Dame is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 6.2 more points (137.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Fighting Irish have scored 5.3 more points per contest compared to their 72.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Rutgers has covered the spread 13 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 0.5-point favorites or more, the Scarlet Knights have an ATS record of 3-12.
- Games involving Rutgers have hit the over 16 times this season.
- The Scarlet Knights record only 1.1 more points per game (67.9) than the Fighting Irish allow (66.8).
- Rutgers is 10-5-1 against the spread and 12-4 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Notre Dame is 17-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 0.5 points or more, the Fighting Irish have gone 8-4 against the spread.
- Notre Dame’s games have gone over the total 17 times this season.
- The Fighting Irish’s 72.5 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 65.8 the Scarlet Knights give up.
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Notre Dame is 17-9 against the spread and 21-5 overall.
Rutgers vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- Rutgers and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 18 times this season.
- In Notre Dame’s 32 games this season, 22 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 131.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.4 points per game, 8.9 points more than the point total of 131.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Scarlet Knights games is 134.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Fighting Irish’s games have a total points bet of 137.7 points this season, 6.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Rutgers Team Leaders
- Ron Harper Jr.: 15.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (64-for-164)
- Clifford Omoruyi: 11.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Paul Mulcahy: 9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
- Caleb McConnell: 6.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Geo Baker: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 12.3 PTS, 7 REB, 57.8 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (54-for-170)
- Dane Goodwin: 13.9 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (65-for-145)
- Prentiss Hubb: 9.1 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (50-for-156)
- Nate Laszewski: 9.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 46 3PT% (52-for-113)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.