The Oklahoma Sooners (18-15) take on the Missouri State Bears (23-10) as 6-point favorites on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Oklahoma vs. Missouri State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Missouri State Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma is 4-6 overall and 6-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Oklahoma games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Sooners games averaged 131.0 total points, 7.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Sooners’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 4.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Missouri State is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Missouri State games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bears have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma vs. Missouri State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 17 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 4-7.
- This season, 19 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 35 chances.
- The 68.5 points per game the Sooners put up are just 0.2 more points than the Bears give up (68.3).
- Oklahoma is 12-6 against the spread and 14-4 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Missouri State is 18-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times out of 35 chances this year.
- The Bears score 12.8 more points per game (77.5) than the Sooners allow their opponents to score (64.7).
- Missouri State is 13-11 against the spread and 21-7 overall when it scores more than 64.7 points.
Oklahoma vs. Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Oklahoma’s 35 games have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- A total of 20 of Missouri State’s games finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 138.5 is 7.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Sooners (68.5 points per game) and the Bears (77.5 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 5.5 fewer points than the 133 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Sooners games is 133.7 points, 4.8 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (141.0 points) and this contest’s over/under (138.5 points).
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 11.8 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (39-for-103)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (24-for-85)
- Jalen Hill: 9.1 PTS, 58.3 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (8-for-36)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (81-for-215)
- Elijah Harkless: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
Missouri State Team Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (67-for-156)
- Gaige Prim: 16.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 57 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Donovan Clay: 8.5 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Lu’Cye Patterson: 7.6 PTS, 50 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (6-for-36)
- Ja’Monta Black: 8.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (74-for-193)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.