The Texas State Bobcats (21-7) visit the North Texas Mean Green (24-6) after winning four straight road games. The Mean Green are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 118.5.
North Texas vs. Texas State Predictions
North Texas vs. Texas State Betting Odds
|North Texas||-9||118.5 points|
North Texas vs. Texas State Last 10 Games
- North Texas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Mean Green’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 123.9 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Mean Green are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Texas State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.4 points scored. That’s 12.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Texas vs. Texas State Betting Trends
- North Texas has covered the spread 18 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Games involving North Texas have hit the over seven times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Mean Green score just 1.8 more points per game (64.9) than the Bobcats allow (63.1).
- North Texas has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 15-2 record overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- Texas State is 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This season, Texas State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances.
- The Bobcats’ 70.7 points per game are 15.7 more points than the 55 the Mean Green allow to opponents.
- Texas State is 12-9 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it scores more than 55 points.
North Texas vs. Texas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 118.5 points 13 times.
- A total of 18 of Texas State’s games ended with a combined score over 118.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.6 points per game, 17.1 points more than the point total of 118.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 118.1 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mean Green have seen a 126.2 average over/under in their games this season, 7.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (133.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (118.5 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Tylor Perry: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (68-for-160)
- Abou Ousmane: 10.1 PTS, 50.2 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (67-for-179)
- Rubin Jones: 8 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (61-for-155)
- Isiah Small: 11 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Mason Harrell: 11.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
- Shelby Adams: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (18-for-38)
- Nighael Ceaser: 8.3 PTS, 58.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.