The Texas State Bobcats (21-7) visit the North Texas Mean Green (24-6) after winning four straight road games. The Mean Green are favored by 9 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 118.5.
North Texas vs. Texas State Predictions
North Texas vs. Texas State Betting Odds
|North Texas||-9||118.5 points|
North Texas vs. Texas State Last 10 Games
- North Texas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Mean Green’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 123.9 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Mean Green are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Texas State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Texas State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Bobcats’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.4 points scored. That’s 12.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 4.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Texas vs. Texas State Betting Trends
- North Texas has covered the spread 18 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Mean Green have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Games involving North Texas have hit the over seven times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Mean Green score just 1.8 more points per game (64.9) than the Bobcats allow (63.1).
- North Texas has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 15-2 record overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- Texas State is 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have not covered the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- This season, Texas State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances.
- The Bobcats’ 70.7 points per game are 15.7 more points than the 55 the Mean Green allow to opponents.
- Texas State is 12-9 against the spread and 20-5 overall when it scores more than 55 points.
North Texas vs. Texas State Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total of 118.5 points 13 times.
- A total of 18 of Texas State’s games ended with a combined score over 118.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.6 points per game, 17.1 points more than the point total of 118.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 118.1 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mean Green have seen a 126.2 average over/under in their games this season, 7.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 14.7 points separates the average total points bet in Bobcats’ games (133.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (118.5 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Tylor Perry: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (68-for-160)
- Abou Ousmane: 10.1 PTS, 50.2 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (67-for-179)
- Rubin Jones: 8 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
Texas State Team Leaders
- Caleb Asberry: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (61-for-155)
- Isiah Small: 11 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
- Mason Harrell: 11.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
- Shelby Adams: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.1 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (18-for-38)
- Nighael Ceaser: 8.3 PTS, 58.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.