The No. 11 Michigan Wolverines (17-14) are 2.5-point favorites to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they face off against the No. 6 Colorado State Rams (25-5) on Thursday, starting at 12:15 PM. Here’s everything you need to know about this 6-11 matchup before filling out your bracket.
Michigan vs. Colorado State Predictions
Michigan vs. Colorado State Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Colorado State Last 10 Games
- Michigan is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Michigan games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 142.2 total points, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 0.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Colorado State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Colorado State’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 138.3 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rams’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 66.7, 7.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Michigan vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Michigan is 13-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 8-11 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Michigan’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 30 chances.
- The 73 points per game the Wolverines put up are 7.3 more points than the Rams allow (65.7).
- Michigan has a 12-8 record against the spread and a 15-6 record overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Colorado State has put together a record of 14-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving Colorado State have hit the over 10 times out of 29 chances this year.
- The Rams’ 73.7 points per game are only 3.8 more points than the 69.9 the Wolverines allow.
- Colorado State is 11-6-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it scores more than 69.9 points.
Michigan vs. Colorado State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 140 points 19 times.
- In Colorado State’s 29 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 140.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.7 points per game, 6.7 points more than the point total of 140 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 4.4 fewer points than the 135.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wolverines have seen a 140.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (141.3 points).
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- DeVante Jones: 10.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Eli Brooks: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (51-for-131)
- Caleb: 10.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (56-for-153)
- Moussa Diabate: 9 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.5 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (45-for-99)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- John Tonje: 9.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Kendle Moore: 6.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (28-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.