The Indiana Hoosiers (20-13) and the Wyoming Cowboys (25-8) will play on Tuesday with a spot in the Round of 64 of the NCAA Tournament bracket up for grabs. Indiana has been named a 4-point favorite for this First Four matchup, which starts at 9:10 PM.
Indiana vs. Wyoming Predictions
Indiana vs. Wyoming Betting Odds
Indiana vs. Wyoming Last 10 Games
- Indiana has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Indiana games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Hoosiers games averaged 4.2 more points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Hoosiers have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wyoming is 5-5 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Wyoming games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 136.1 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cowboys have a 64.8 points-per-game average, 8.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Indiana vs. Wyoming Betting Trends
- Indiana has put together a record of 17-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Hoosiers have gone 10-5 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Hoosiers put up six more points per game (71.5) than the Cowboys give up (65.5).
- Indiana has a 14-7 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall when putting up more than 65.5 points.
- Wyoming has covered the spread 18 times this season (18-12-1).
- The Cowboys are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This year, 16 of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total out of 32 chances.
- The Cowboys average 7.1 more points per game (73) than the Hoosiers allow (65.9).
- Wyoming is 14-7-1 against the spread and 22-2 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Indiana vs. Wyoming Over/Under Trends
- A total of 17 Indiana games this season have gone over Tuesday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- This season, 20 of Wyoming’s games have ended with a score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Hoosiers average 71.5 points per game against the Cowboys’ 73, amounting to 13.0 points over the matchup’s over/under of 131.5.
- The 131.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.1 fewer than the 131.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Hoosiers games is 137.1 points, 5.6 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.8 points separates the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (138.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
Indiana Team Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis: 18.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.4 BLK, 58.9 FG%
- Race Thompson: 11.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 55.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Xavier Johnson: 12.3 PTS, 5 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (35-for-92)
- Miller Kopp: 6.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Parker Stewart: 6.4 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (52-for-131)
Wyoming Team Leaders
- Hunter Maldonado: 18.4 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (19-for-80)
- Graham Ike: 19.6 PTS, 9.6 REB, 51 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Drake Jeffries: 10.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (94-for-223)
- Jeremiah Oden: 7.9 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (25-for-84)
- Xavier Dusell: 7.8 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (54-for-164)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.