The Florida Gators (19-13) square off against the Iona Gaels (25-7) as 7-point favorites on Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Florida vs. Iona Predictions
Florida vs. Iona Betting Odds
Florida vs. Iona Last 10 Games
- Florida is 6-4 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Florida’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 137.5 total points, 7.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gators have a points-per-game average 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Iona is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Iona and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The Gaels’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gaels’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 70.2, 5.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Florida vs. Iona Betting Trends
- Florida has compiled a 15-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Gators went 5-5 against the spread.
- Florida’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Gators record 70.8 points per game, only 2.5 more points than the 68.3 the Gaels give up.
- Florida has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when putting up more than 68.3 points.
- Iona has put together a record of 15-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gaels have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Iona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Gaels’ 75.3 points per game are 9.2 more points than the 66.1 the Gators give up.
- Iona is 11-13 against the spread and 23-4 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Florida vs. Iona Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s total of 144.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, 13 of Iona’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 144.5 is 1.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gators (70.8 points per game) and the Gaels (75.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 10.1 fewer points than the 134.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Gators games is 136.9 points, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Gaels’ games (141.3 points) this season.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 16.3 PTS, 9 REB, 2.4 BLK, 54.8 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (40-for-126)
- Tyree Appleby: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (60-for-175)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.6 PTS, 53 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Myreon Jones: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (60-for-181)
Iona Team Leaders
- Nelly Junior Joseph: 12.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 2 BLK, 54.1 FG%
- Tyson Jolly: 14.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (49-for-128)
- Elijah Joiner: 11.5 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (36-for-126)
- Dylan van Eyck: 8.1 PTS, 57.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (24-for-64)
- Quinn Slazinski: 8.7 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.