The No. 2 seed Duke Blue Devils (28-6) and the No. 15 seed CSU Fullerton Titans (21-10) will meet in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 7:10 PM. Duke is favored by 17 points in the matchup. Here’s everything you need to know about this 2-15 matchup when filling out your brackets.
Duke vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
Duke vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
Duke vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- Duke covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 0.1 more points (143.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 0.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- CSU Fullerton covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 CSU Fullerton games have gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 7.7 fewer points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Titans have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- Duke has gone 19-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- This season, Duke’s games have hit the over 19 times.
- The 80.2 points per game the Blue Devils score are 14 more points than the Titans give up (66.2).
- When Duke scores more than 66.2 points, it is 17-10 against the spread and 24-4 overall.
- CSU Fullerton has covered the spread 16 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- CSU Fullerton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Titans average just 3.2 more points per game (70.3) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (67.1).
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, CSU Fullerton is 8-5 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
Duke vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) 18 times this season.
- Eight of CSU Fullerton’s games finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The Blue Devils average 80.2 points per game against the Titans’ 70.3, totaling 7.0 points over the contest’s total of 143.5.
- The 133.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.2 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- The Blue Devils have seen a 145.7 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.5 points more than the average over/under in Titans’ games this season (137.0 points).
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (34-for-111)
- Wendell Moore: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Mark Williams: 10.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.7 BLK, 70.7 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (50-for-156)
- AJ Griffin: 10.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (63-for-135)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 51.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Damari Milstead: 12.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (43-for-117)
- Vincent Lee: 7.8 PTS, 53.2 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (38-for-117)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 6.8 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 28 3PT% (21-for-75)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.