The Colorado Buffaloes (21-11) square off against the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (20-9) as 4-point favorites on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 11:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 138.5.
Colorado vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Colorado vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- Colorado is 7-3 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Colorado games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Buffaloes games averaged 0.7 more points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Buffaloes have scored 6.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Bonaventure has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Bonaventure games have gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Bonnies games averaged 137.1 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bonnies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 69.7, 0.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Colorado vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Colorado has compiled a 14-17-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Buffaloes have gone 5-9-3 against the spread.
- Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up 71.2 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 66.3 the Bonnies give up.
- Colorado has an 11-3-2 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Saint Bonaventure is 12-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Bonnies have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Saint Bonaventure have hit the over 12 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Bonnies put up only three more points per game (70.1) than the Buffaloes give up (67.1).
- Saint Bonaventure is 10-8 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
Colorado vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 138.5 points 16 times this season.
- In Saint Bonaventure’s 28 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday’s total of 138.5.
- The Buffaloes average 71.2 points per game against the Bonnies’ 70.1, totaling 2.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 138.5.
- The 133.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 138.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Buffaloes have seen a 137.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 3.0 points separates this matchup’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bonnies’ games (135.5 points) this season.
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 14.9 PTS, 9.4 REB, 46.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Evan Battey: 12.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 50 3PT% (41-for-82)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 10.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (40-for-120)
- Tristan da Silva: 9.3 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Nique Clifford: 6.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (23-for-57)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 11.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.9 BLK, 60.8 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 16 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (36-for-93)
- Jaren Holmes: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (27-for-110)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.8 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (24-for-87)
- Dominick Welch: 12 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (75-for-210)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.