The No. 4 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (25-8) are a 5-point favorite in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament against the No. 13 seed Vermont Catamounts (28-5) on Thursday at KeyBank Center. The matchup tips off at 9:20 PM. Here are insights into this West Regional Region 4-13 matchup to help you fill out your bracket.
Arkansas vs. Vermont Predictions
Arkansas vs. Vermont Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Vermont Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Razorbacks games averaged 142.6 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Razorbacks are scoring 3.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Vermont is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Vermont’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Catamounts’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Catamounts’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 76.4, 1.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas vs. Vermont Betting Trends
- Arkansas has put together a record of 19-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 11-10 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Razorbacks put up 76.9 points per game, 16.6 more points than the 60.3 the Catamounts allow.
- Arkansas has a 17-13 record against the spread and a 23-7 record overall when putting up more than 60.3 points.
- Vermont has covered the spread in a game 23 times this season (23-9-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Catamounts went 5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Vermont have hit the over 18 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Catamounts’ 74.9 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 68.5 the Razorbacks allow.
- Vermont has put together a 14-6 ATS record and a 20-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
Arkansas vs. Vermont Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (139.5 points) 21 times this season.
- There have been 14 Vermont games that have ended with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Razorbacks (76.9 points per game) and the Catamounts (74.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 10.7 fewer points than the 128.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Razorbacks have seen a 145.1 over/under in their games this season, 5.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Catamounts games have an over/under of 133.5 points this season, 6.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (68-for-222)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.5 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 47.1 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (14-for-59)
- Stanley Umude: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (46-for-124)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Davonte Davis: 8.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 16.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (62-for-148)
- Ryan Davis: 17.2 PTS, 59 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (41-for-96)
- Isaiah Powell: 8.3 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Finn Sullivan: 7 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (40-for-116)
- Justin Mazzulla: 7.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.