The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (28-6, 15-3 AAC) and the No. 3 Memphis Tigers (21-9, 13-5 AAC) will meet to determine the AAC conference champion on Sunday at 3:15 PM. Houston holds the advantage, as oddsmakers favor the by four points to claim the automatic berth into the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Houston vs. Memphis Predictions
Houston vs. Memphis Betting Odds
Houston vs. Memphis Last 10 Games
- Houston has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Houston games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 0.8 more points (134.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 2.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Memphis has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.9 points scored. That’s 6.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 74.4 points per game compared to their 76.2 season average.
Houston vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Houston has compiled a 23-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Cougars have gone 22-11 against the spread.
- Houston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 36 chances this season.
- The Cougars score 73.7 points per game, 5.4 more points than the 68.3 the Tigers allow.
- When Houston scores more than 68.3 points, it is 17-7 against the spread and 22-2 overall.
- Memphis has put together a 15-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Tigers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 17 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Tigers put up 18.8 more points per game (76.2) than the Cougars allow (57.4).
- When it scores more than 57.4 points, Memphis is 12-14 against the spread and 19-8 overall.
Houston vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- This season, Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 133.5 points 15 times.
- There have been 23 Memphis games that have ended with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 133.5 is 16.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (73.7 points per game) and the Tigers (76.2 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 7.8 fewer points than the 125.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Cougars have seen a 133.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (143 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Fabian White Jr.: 13 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (45-for-114)
- Kyler Edwards: 13.8 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Jamal Shead: 9.4 PTS, 6 AST, 1.7 STL, 40.8 FG%, 29 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Josh Carlton: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Taze Moore: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 12.2 PTS, 8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 62.1 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (51-for-130)
- DeAndre Williams: 10.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 55.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Landers Nolley II: 10.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (35-for-102)
- Josh Minott: 6.9 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.