The No. 2 seed Villanova Wildcats (25-7, 16-4 Big East) and the No. 4 seed Creighton Bluejays (23-10, 12-7 Big East) will look to advance in the Big East tournament on Saturday as they meet in the conference tournament at 6:30 PM. Villanova is listed as a 6.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Villanova vs. Creighton Predictions
Villanova vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Villanova vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Villanova has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Villanova and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 136.5 total points, seven more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Creighton covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Creighton and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Bluejays’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.6 points scored. That’s 9.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bluejays are scoring 73.1 points per game compared to their 67.6 season average.
Villanova vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Villanova is 15-15-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 9-11.
- Villanova’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Wildcats average 73.2 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 64.3 the Bluejays give up.
- When Villanova puts up more than 64.3 points, it is 13-10-2 against the spread and 22-4 overall.
- Creighton has gone 16-13-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6.5 points or more so far this season, the Bluejays went 3-2 against the spread.
- Creighton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 32 chances this year.
- The Bluejays score an average of 67.6 points per game, only 4.0 more points than the 63.6 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 63.6 points, Creighton is 12-5-2 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
Villanova vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- Villanova and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (129.5 points) 19 times this season.
- A total of 21 of Creighton’s games finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 129.5 is 11.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (73.2 points per game) and the Bluejays (67.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.9 points per game, 1.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 136.6 points, 7.1 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- Bluejays’ games have a total points bet of 138.6 points this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Villanova Team Leaders
- Collin Gillespie: 15.9 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (95-for-224)
- Justin Moore: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (67-for-194)
- Jermaine Samuels: 10.5 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (23-for-88)
- Eric Dixon: 9.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 50 3PT% (13-for-26)
- Brandon Slater: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.7 BLK, 64.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Ryan Hawkins: 14.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 45.1 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (75-for-204)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.6 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (60-for-180)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (22-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.