The No. 4 seed Texas A&M-CC Islanders (22-11, 7-7 Southland) are 1.5-point favorites in the Southland Tournament when they square off against the No. 2 seed SE Louisiana Lions (19-13, 10-4 Southland) on Saturday at Leonard E. Merrell Center, tipping off at 9:30 PM. Both teams hope to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Texas A&M-CC vs. SE Louisiana Predictions
Texas A&M-CC vs. SE Louisiana Betting Odds
|Texas A&M-CC||-1.5||149 points|
Texas A&M-CC vs. SE Louisiana Last 10 Games
- Texas A&M-CC has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Islanders games averaged 2.1 fewer points (146.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Islanders have a points-per-game average two points below their season-long scoring average.
- SE Louisiana covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- SE Louisiana’s past 10 contests saw nine hit the over.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 4.8 more points (153.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Lions are scoring 83.6 points per game compared to their 79.6 season average.
Texas A&M-CC vs. SE Louisiana Betting Trends
- Texas A&M-CC has registered a 21-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Islanders have gone 11-7 against the spread.
- This season, Texas A&M-CC’s games have hit the over 19 times out of 31 chances.
- The Islanders put up only 1.1 fewer points per game (77) than the Lions allow (78.1).
- When Texas A&M-CC totals more than 78.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- SE Louisiana has covered the spread 14 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 8-7 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- SE Louisiana’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Lions score an average of 79.6 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 70.1 the Islanders give up to opponents.
- SE Louisiana is 7-9-1 against the spread and 15-6 overall when it scores more than 70.1 points.
Texas A&M-CC vs. SE Louisiana Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas A&M-CC games have gone over this matchup’s 149-point over/under 15 times.
- This season, 21 games SE Louisiana played finished with a combined score higher than 149 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 149 is 7.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Islanders (77 points per game) and the Lions (79.6 points per game).
- The 148.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.8 fewer than the 149 over/under in this contest.
- The Islanders have seen a 145.1 average over/under in their games this season, 3.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Lions games have an over/under of 148.8 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 13.6 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Terrion Murdix: 9.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.5 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.2 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (71-for-193)
- De’Lazarus Keys: 7.7 PTS, 48.7 FG%
- Simeon Fryer: 8.4 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (49-for-132)
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 14.1 PTS, 8 REB, 1.1 STL, 2.3 BLK, 65 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (59-for-177)
- Keon Clergeot: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (42-for-117)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.7 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 9 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (76-for-180)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.