The No. 2 seed Tennessee Volunteers (25-7, 14-4 SEC) are 6.5-point favorites to claim the SEC championship and a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket when they meet the No. 8 Texas A&M Aggies (23-11, 9-9 SEC) on Sunday at 1:00 PM. Go here to check out the Odds Shark’s Bets Over Brackets.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Tennessee is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Tennessee’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Volunteers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have a points-per-game average 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Texas A&M’s last 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 8.7 more points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 76.9, 3.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Tennessee has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-13-0).
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 9-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Volunteers average 6.5 more points per game (73.4) than the Aggies give up (66.9).
- Tennessee is 14-9 against the spread and 20-3 overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Texas A&M is 21-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies are 8-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 24 times out of 35 chances this year.
- The Aggies score 10.3 more points per game (73.5) than the Volunteers allow their opponents to score (63.2).
- When it scores more than 63.2 points, Texas A&M is 13-10-1 against the spread and 18-7 overall.
Tennessee vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total of 130.5 points 20 times.
- This season, 26 of Texas A&M’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 130.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.9 points per game, 16.4 points more than the point total of 130.5 for this matchup.
- The 130.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.4 fewer than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Volunteers games is 138 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- Aggies’ games have a total points bet of 136.3 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 46.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (41-for-114)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (91-for-231)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (50-for-153)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- John Fulkerson: 7.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Henry Coleman III: 11.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 55.8 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 10.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (41-for-96)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (38-for-136)
- Andre Gordon: 6.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (39-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.