The No. 3 seed San Diego State Aztecs (23-7, 13-4 MWC) are 2-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 1 seed Boise State Broncos (26-7, 15-3 MWC) in the MWC Tournament Saturday at Thomas & Mack Center, starting at 6:00 PM.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Predictions
San Diego State vs. Boise State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-2||118.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Boise State Last 10 Games
- San Diego State is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- San Diego State’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Aztecs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 122.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aztecs have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boise State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Boise State’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 11.5 more points (130) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Broncos’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 69.9, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 18-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2 points or more, the Aztecs are 14-9 against the spread.
- San Diego State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Aztecs score only 4.7 more points per game (65.7) than the Broncos give up (61).
- When San Diego State totals more than 61 points, it is 12-8 against the spread and 20-0 overall.
- Boise State has covered the spread in a matchup 18 times this year (18-16-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Broncos are 6-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Boise State have hit the over 17 times out of 34 chances this year.
- The Broncos score 11.4 more points per game (69.2) than the Aztecs allow their opponents to score (57.8).
- When it scores more than 57.8 points, Boise State is 14-11 against the spread and 23-5 overall.
San Diego State vs. Boise State Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Diego State games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 118.5-point over/under 22 times.
- This season, 27 of Boise State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 118.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 118.5 is 16.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aztecs (65.7 points per game) and the Broncos (69.2 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 118.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aztecs have seen a 127.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Broncos’ games have a total points bet of 131.1 points this season, 12.6 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (55-for-133)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.4 PTS, 7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 48.9 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.6 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Keshad Johnson: 7.4 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Lamont Butler: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.2 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (56-for-153)
- Mladen Armus: 7.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 49 FG%
- Tyson Degenhart: 9.8 PTS, 50 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (40-for-98)
- Emmanuel Akot: 10.8 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (53-for-132)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.