The No. 3 seed Purdue Boilermakers (26-6, 14-6 Big Ten) are 6-point favorites in the Big Ten Tournament against the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (22-11, 11-9 Big Ten) on Saturday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The game tips at 3:25 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Purdue vs. Michigan State Predictions
Purdue vs. Michigan State Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Michigan State Last 10 Games
- Purdue is 2-7-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past 10 Boilermakers games averaged 0.7 more points (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Boilermakers have scored 10.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Michigan State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Michigan State games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 141.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Spartans are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 72.2 season average.
Purdue vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Purdue has registered a 14-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Boilermakers have an ATS record of 10-12-1.
- Games involving Purdue have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Boilermakers score 12.2 more points per game (80.4) than the Spartans give up (68.2).
- When Purdue puts up more than 68.2 points, it is 12-10-1 against the spread and 24-1 overall.
- Michigan State is 17-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spartans are winless against the spread when they are 6-point underdogs or more (0-2).
- This season, Michigan State’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 32 chances.
- The Spartans put up an average of 72.2 points per game, only 3.7 more points than the 68.5 the Boilermakers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Michigan State is 12-8 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
Purdue vs. Michigan State Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) 16 times this season.
- In Michigan State’s 32 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 143.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.6 points per game, 9.1 points more than the total of 143.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.7 points per game, 6.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Boilermakers have seen a 145.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Spartans games have an over/under of 139.8 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Jaden Ivey: 17.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (55-for-150)
- Zach Edey: 14.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 66.2 FG%
- Trevion Williams: 11.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 54.8 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (79-for-199)
- Mason Gillis: 6.5 PTS, 52.1 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (34-for-77)
Michigan State Team Leaders
- Marcus Bingham: 9.2 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 55.1 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Gabe Brown: 11.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (63-for-171)
- Tyson Walker: 8.4 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (33-for-66)
- Malik Hall: 9.4 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (28-for-63)
- A.J Hoggard: 6.5 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (7-for-28)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.