The No. 1 seed New Mexico State Aggies (26-6, 13-4 WAC) are favored by 4 points in their WAC Tournament matchup against the No. 6 seed Abilene Christian Wildcats (23-9, 11-7 WAC) on Saturday at Orleans Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-4||135.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 New Mexico State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 3.7 more points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Abilene Christian is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.6 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 77.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has compiled a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 8-12 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving New Mexico State have hit the over 15 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Aggies average 71.3 points per game, just 4.9 more points than the 66.4 the Wildcats allow.
- New Mexico State is 10-10 against the spread and 20-3 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread in a game 16 times this year (16-12-1).
- The Wildcats are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score 13.7 more points per game (77.1) than the Aggies give up to opponents (63.4).
- Abilene Christian has put together a 13-5-1 ATS record and a 19-4 overall record in games it scores more than 63.4 points.
New Mexico State vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (135.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Abilene Christian played finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 135.5 is 12.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (71.3 points per game) and the Wildcats (77.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.8 points per game, 5.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 138.9 over/under in their games this season, 3.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 138.4 points this season, 2.9 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (67-for-207)
- Jabari Rice: 12.3 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (50-for-148)
- Johnny McCants: 8.5 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (17-for-72)
- William McNair: 6.7 PTS, 55 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Mike Peake: 4.3 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (30-for-90)
- Makhi Morris: 11 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (34-for-113)
- Coryon Mason: 11.5 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 36 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Reggie Miller: 6.3 PTS, 2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Cameron Steele: 8.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (29-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.