The top-seeded Montana State Bobcats (26-7, 16-4 Big Sky) are 4-point favorites in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 3 seed Northern Colorado Bears (20-14, 13-7 Big Sky) on Saturday at Idaho Central Arena. The contest tips off at 8:00 PM, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Predictions
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Odds
|Montana State||-4||147.5 points|
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Last 10 Games
- Montana State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Montana State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 6.3 fewer points (141.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bobcats are scoring 0.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Northern Colorado covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 152.2 points scored. That’s 4.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 80.6 points per game compared to their 78.6 season average.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-14-1).
- The Bobcats are 8-10 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving Montana State have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 76.7 points per game the Bobcats record are just 0.2 more points than the Bears allow (76.5).
- Montana State is 4-4-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Northern Colorado is 14-15-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 5-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Northern Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Bears score an average of 78.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 68.5 the Bobcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Northern Colorado is 11-12-2 against the spread and 17-11 overall.
Montana State vs. Northern Colorado Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Montana State’s 31 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 147.5 points.
- A total of 19 of Northern Colorado’s games finished with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 155.3 points per game, 7.8 points more than the total of 147.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.5 fewer points than the 145 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 141.6 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates the average total points bet in Bears’ games (147.9 points) and this game’s over/under (147.5 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.2 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 59.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 13.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (51-for-147)
- Abdul Mohamed: 7.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- Amin Adamu: 11.5 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Raequan Battle: 8.7 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 21.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (53-for-128)
- Matt Johnson: 14.1 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (75-for-174)
- Bodie Hume: 11 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (54-for-170)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.6 PTS, 8.4 REB, 64.6 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.2 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (102-for-240)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.