The AAC conference tournament continues Saturday as the No. 3 seed Memphis Tigers (20-9, 13-5 AAC) face off against the No. 2 seed SMU Mustangs (23-7, 13-4 AAC) at Dickies Arena, starting at 5:30 PM. Memphis is a 4-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Memphis vs. SMU Predictions
Memphis vs. SMU Betting Odds
Memphis vs. SMU Last 10 Games
- Memphis covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- SMU covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- SMU and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mustangs games averaged 140.5 total points, one fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mustangs have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Memphis vs. SMU Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-15-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 9-11 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Tigers score 9.3 more points per game (76.4) than the Mustangs allow (67.1).
- Memphis has a 12-9 record against the spread and an 18-4 record overall when scoring more than 67.1 points.
- SMU has covered the spread 17 times over 34 games with a set spread.
- The Mustangs have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, 18 of SMU’s games have gone over the point total out of 34 chances.
- The Mustangs put up an average of 74.7 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 68.5 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- SMU has put together a 14-9 ATS record and a 22-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
Memphis vs. SMU Over/Under Trends
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) 16 times this season.
- There have been 17 SMU games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 141.5 is 9.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (76.4 points per game) and the Mustangs (74.7 points per game).
- The 135.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.9 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 143.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Mustangs’ games this season (141.1 points).
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 12.3 PTS, 8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Lester Quinones: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (49-for-127)
- DeAndre Williams: 11.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 56.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Landers Nolley II: 10.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (35-for-99)
- Josh Minott: 7.1 PTS, 52 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 19.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (72-for-192)
- Marcus Weathers: 12.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 51.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Michael Weathers: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.5 BLK, 46.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 11 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (69-for-181)
- Zach Nutall: 6.8 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (46-for-144)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.