The No. 1 seed Long Beach State Beach (20-11, 12-3 Big West) and the No. 2 seed CSU Fullerton Titans (20-10, 11-4 Big West) will look to advance in the Big West tournament on Saturday as they meet in the conference tournament at 11:30 PM. Long Beach State is listed as a 1.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
|Long Beach State||-1.5||139.5 points|
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- Long Beach State is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Long Beach State’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 141.2 total points, 1.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Beach’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- CSU Fullerton is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- CSU Fullerton’s past 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Titans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Titans are scoring 67.1 points per game compared to their 70.2 season average.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- Long Beach State has put together a 20-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Beach are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Long Beach State’s games have hit the over 16 times.
- The Beach score 74 points per game, eight more points than the 66 the Titans give up.
- Long Beach State is 16-6 against the spread and 17-7 overall when scoring more than 66 points.
- CSU Fullerton is 16-11-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Titans went 5-2-1 against the spread.
- CSU Fullerton’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Titans put up an average of 70.2 points per game, only 2.2 fewer points than the 72.4 the Beach allow.
- When it scores more than 72.4 points, CSU Fullerton is 8-3-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- A total of 15 Long Beach State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 139.5 points.
- In CSU Fullerton’s 28 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 139.5.
- The Beach average 74 points per game against the Titans’ 70.2, amounting to 4.7 points over the matchup’s total of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.4 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Beach have seen a 143 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates this game’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Titans’ games (137.3 points) this season.
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.5 FG%
- Colin Slater: 14.1 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (64-for-165)
- Jadon Jones: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (63-for-165)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.5 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 50.7 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Damari Milstead: 12.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (38-for-109)
- Vincent Lee: 8 PTS, 53.3 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr.: 6.9 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.