The No. 3 seed Kentucky Wildcats (26-6, 14-4 SEC) are favored by 2.5 points when they play the No. 2 seed Tennessee Volunteers (24-7, 14-4 SEC) in the SEC Tournament Saturday at Amalie Arena, tipping off at 3:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the SEC championship.
Kentucky vs. Tennessee Predictions
Kentucky vs. Tennessee Betting Odds
Kentucky vs. Tennessee Last 10 Games
- Kentucky covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.9 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Tennessee games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Volunteers games averaged 136.9 total points, 2.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Volunteers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 72.2, 1.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kentucky vs. Tennessee Betting Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread 16 times over 33 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Wildcats are 13-13 against the spread.
- Kentucky’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 16.8 more points per game (80) than the Volunteers allow (63.2).
- Kentucky is 15-13 against the spread and 25-3 overall when scoring more than 63.2 points.
- Tennessee has put together a record of 18-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Volunteers are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 14 times this year.
- The Volunteers’ 73.6 points per game are 7.7 more points than the 65.9 the Wildcats allow.
- Tennessee is 15-10 against the spread and 22-3 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Kentucky vs. Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- A total of 23 Kentucky games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 139 points.
- A total of 15 of Tennessee’s games finished with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.6 points per game, 14.6 points more than the point total of 139 for this matchup.
- The 129.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.9 fewer than the 139 total in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 144.2 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points more than the average over/under in Volunteers’ games this season (137.9 points).
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 17.1 PTS, 15.3 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.6 BLK, 60.3 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.3 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 10 PTS, 7 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
- Kellan Grady: 11.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (87-for-199)
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.6 PTS, 2.2 STL, 45.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (89-for-224)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (48-for-149)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- John Fulkerson: 7.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.