The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (27-6, 14-4 Big 12) and the No. 3 seed Texas Tech Red Raiders (25-8, 12-6 Big 12) will look to advance in the Big 12 tournament on Saturday as they meet in the conference tournament at 6:00 PM. Kansas is listed as a 2-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Last 10 Games
- Kansas covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas’ last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Jayhawks games averaged 7.7 more points (142.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Jayhawks are scoring 2.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Texas Tech has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Texas Tech’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Red Raiders games averaged 4.1 fewer points (130.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Raiders have a 66.6 points-per-game average, 5.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Kansas is 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks are 15-15 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Kansas’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Jayhawks average 78.7 points per game, 18.8 more points than the 59.9 the Red Raiders give up.
- When Kansas puts up more than 59.9 points, it is 13-17 against the spread and 25-6 overall.
- Texas Tech has gone 22-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Red Raiders have gone 7-1 against the spread.
- This year, 15 of Texas Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 34 chances.
- The Red Raiders score only 3.7 more points per game (71.9) than the Jayhawks allow their opponents to score (68.2).
- Texas Tech is 14-5 against the spread and 18-1 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech Over/Under Trends
- Kansas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 26 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Texas Tech played finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Jayhawks average 78.7 points per game against the Red Raiders’ 71.9, totaling 16.1 points over the game’s point total of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.1 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Jayhawks games is 142.1 points, 7.6 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.2 points more than the average over/under in Red Raiders’ games this season (134.3 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 14.6 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (43-for-112)
- Ochai Agbaji: 19.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (89-for-221)
- David McCormack: 9.9 PTS, 7 REB, 49.1 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 10.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 49 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (26-for-89)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.6 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (33-for-79)
- Adonis Arms: 8.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Davion Warren: 10.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (44-for-132)
- Kevin McCullar: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.