The No. 5 seed Tulane Green Wave (14-14, 10-8 AAC) are 13.5-point underdogs in their AAC Tournament matchup against the No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (27-6, 15-3 AAC) on Saturday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Houston vs. Tulane Predictions
Houston vs. Tulane Betting Odds
Houston vs. Tulane Last 10 Games
- Houston is 9-1 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Cougars games has exceeded the set total twice.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 1.6 more points (135.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tulane is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Tulane games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Green Wave games averaged 3.6 more points (137.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Green Wave have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their 73.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Houston vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread 21 times this season (21-12-0).
- In games they were favored in by 13.5 points or more so far this season, the Cougars went 10-4 against the spread.
- This season, Houston’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 34 chances.
- The Cougars record 73.4 points per game, only 2.2 more points than the 71.2 the Green Wave give up.
- Houston is 14-6 against the spread and 18-2 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- Tulane has compiled an 18-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Green Wave are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 16 of Tulane’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Green Wave’s 73.4 points per game are 16.3 more points than the 57.1 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- Tulane is 16-10 against the spread and 13-13 overall when it scores more than 57.1 points.
Houston vs. Tulane Over/Under Trends
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134 points) 13 times this season.
- In Tulane’s 28 games this season, 21 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 134.
- The total for the matchup of 134 is 12.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (73.4 points per game) and the Green Wave (73.4 points per game).
- The 128.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.7 fewer than the 134 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Cougars games is 133.4 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 134 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates the average total points bet in Green Wave’s games (138.5 points) and this game’s over/under (134 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Fabian White Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 50.4 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (45-for-114)
- Kyler Edwards: 13.5 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (75-for-236)
- Jamal Shead: 9.6 PTS, 6 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.2 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Josh Carlton: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 62.4 FG%
- Taze Moore: 10 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
Tulane Team Leaders
- Kevin Cross: 13.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- Jaylen Forbes: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (74-for-188)
- Jalen Cook: 18 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (52-for-133)
- Sion James: 7.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
- R.J. McGee: 4.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (11-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.