The No. 2 seed Dayton Flyers (23-9, 14-4 A-10) are 2.5-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 6 seed Richmond Spiders (21-12, 10-8 A-10) in the A-10 Tournament Saturday at Capital One Arena, beginning at 3:30 PM.
Dayton vs. Richmond Predictions
Dayton vs. Richmond Betting Odds
Dayton vs. Richmond Last 10 Games
- Dayton covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Dayton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Flyers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.9 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Flyers have a points-per-game average 2.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Richmond covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Richmond games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Spiders games averaged 137.4 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Spiders are scoring 68.9 points per game compared to their 72.1 season average.
Dayton vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- Dayton is 18-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Flyers are 10-12 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Dayton’s games have gone over the point total out of 33 chances.
- The Flyers average just 0.7 more points per game (69.3) than the Spiders allow (68.6).
- Dayton has a 12-3 record against the spread and a 13-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.6 points.
- Richmond is 14-18-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Spiders’ 72.1 points per game are 11.2 more points than the 60.9 the Flyers give up.
- Richmond is 12-14-1 against the spread and 18-9 overall when it scores more than 60.9 points.
Dayton vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Dayton games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 132 points.
- This season, 23 games Richmond played finished with a combined score higher than 132 points.
- The total for the contest of 132 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Flyers (69.3 points per game) and the Spiders (72.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.5 points per game, 2.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 132.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Spiders’ games have a total points bet of 141.1 points this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 12.3 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 64.9 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 39.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Toumani Camara: 10.7 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Kobe Elvis: 8.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 39 3PT% (30-for-77)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 3.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (85-for-232)
- Tyler Burton: 16.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
- Grant Golden: 14.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.9 PTS, 55.5 FG%
- Matt Grace: 3.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.