The No. 6 seed Richmond Spiders (22-12, 10-8 A-10) are 3.5-point underdogs in the A-10 championship game, as sportsbooks think the No. 1 Davidson Wildcats (27-5, 15-3 A-10) will claim the automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket. The title game tips off Sunday at 1:00 PM.
Davidson vs. Richmond Predictions
Davidson vs. Richmond Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Richmond Last 10 Games
- Davidson has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 133.8 total points, 3.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Richmond is 7-3 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Richmond’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Spiders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 0.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Spiders have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Davidson vs. Richmond Betting Trends
- Davidson has gone 22-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Wildcats are 15-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Davidson have hit the over 18 times this season.
- The 76 points per game the Wildcats put up are 7.5 more points than the Spiders allow (68.5).
- Davidson has a 15-7 record against the spread and a 23-1 record overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Richmond is 15-18-1 against the spread this year.
- The Spiders have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Spiders average 6.1 more points per game (71.9) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (65.8).
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Richmond is 11-11-1 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
Davidson vs. Richmond Over/Under Trends
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137 points) 19 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Richmond played finished with a combined score over 137 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 137 is 10.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (76 points per game) and the Spiders (71.9 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 2.7 fewer points than the 134.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 137.2 over/under in their games this season, 0.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Spiders’ games this season (140.8 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 14.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 57.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (76-for-197)
- Foster Loyer: 16.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 45 3PT% (72-for-160)
- Mike Jones: 11.8 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 43 3PT% (65-for-151)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.8 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.9 PTS, 5.5 AST, 3.1 STL, 38.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (86-for-239)
- Tyler Burton: 16.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (54-for-143)
- Grant Golden: 14.3 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Matt Grace: 4.2 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (25-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.