The top-seeded Arizona Wildcats (30-3, 18-2 Pac-12) are 1.5-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament over the No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (26-6, 15-5 Pac-12) on Saturday at T-Mobile Arena. The contest begins at 9:00 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Arizona vs. UCLA Predictions
Arizona vs. UCLA Betting Odds
Arizona vs. UCLA Last 10 Games
- Arizona covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Arizona’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 6.3 more points (149.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring one point less per game compared to their season average.
- UCLA is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCLA games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The Bruins’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 7.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bruins have a 73.5 points-per-game average, 0.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 20 times over 34 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 19-12-1 against the spread.
- This season, Arizona’s games have hit the over 20 times out of 34 chances.
- The Wildcats average 84.6 points per game, 22.4 more points than the 62.2 the Bruins give up.
- When Arizona puts up more than 62.2 points, it is 18-11-1 against the spread and 28-2 overall.
- UCLA has put together a record of 18-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bruins have an ATS record of 1-2.
- UCLA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Bruins’ 74.1 points per game are 6.8 more points than the 67.3 the Wildcats allow.
- UCLA has put together a 13-7-1 ATS record and an 18-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.3 points.
Arizona vs. UCLA Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s over/under of 143 points 23 times this season.
- This season, 14 of UCLA’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 143 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.7 points per game, 15.7 points more than the over/under of 143 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 13.5 fewer points than the 129.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bruins games have an over/under of 139.2 points this season, 3.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (72-for-191)
- Christian Koloko: 12.1 PTS, 7 REB, 2.7 BLK, 62.8 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Dalen Terry: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (21-for-66)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (78-for-221)
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 13.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
- Jules Bernard: 12.6 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (47-for-143)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.6 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (46-for-109)
- Johnny Juzang: 16 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- Myles Johnson: 3.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.