The No. 2 seed Yale Bulldogs (17-11, 11-3 Ivy League) are favored by 3.5 points when they face off the No. 3 seed Pennsylvania Quakers (12-15, 9-5 Ivy League) in the Ivy League Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Saturday at Lavietes Pavilion beginning at 2:00 PM.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Predictions
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Betting Odds
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Last 10 Games
- Yale has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Yale games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 144 total points, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Pennsylvania is 7-3 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Pennsylvania games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Quakers games averaged 144.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Quakers have scored 4.8 more points per contest compared to their 72.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Yale has covered the spread 10 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Bulldogs have gone 7-6 against the spread.
- This season, Yale’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances.
- The 72.8 points per game the Bulldogs record are the same as the Quakers allow.
- When Yale puts up more than 75.8 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Pennsylvania has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-12-0).
- The Quakers have an ATS record of only 2-7 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Pennsylvania games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Quakers’ 72.4 points per game are only 3.1 more points than the 69.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Pennsylvania is 12-6 against the spread and 12-8 overall.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Yale games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- There have been 13 Pennsylvania games that have finished with a combined score over 146.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 146.5 is 1.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (72.8 points per game) and the Quakers (72.4 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 1.4 fewer points than the 145.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 142.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (146.5 points) and the average total points bet in Quakers’ games (144.1 points) this season.
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 18.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (60-for-179)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 12 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
- Matt Knowling: 6.9 PTS, 62.7 FG%
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Matthue Cotton: 7.3 PTS, 33.5 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (39-for-127)
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 20.6 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (62-for-186)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Max Martz: 10.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- Clark Slajchert: 11 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (24-for-66)
- Jelani Williams: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.