The No. 2 seed Wisconsin Badgers (24-6, 15-5 Big Ten) are favored by 3.5 points in the Big Ten Tournament when they face off the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (21-11, 11-9 Big Ten) Friday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, starting at 6:30 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin is 8-2 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wisconsin games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Badgers games averaged 136.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Badgers are scoring 2.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Michigan State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Michigan State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 4.4 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Spartans have a 69.7 points-per-game average, 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has put together a 16-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Badgers have an ATS record of 5-10 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Wisconsin’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Badgers score 71 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 68.4 the Spartans allow.
- Wisconsin is 13-6 against the spread and 17-2 overall when scoring more than 68.4 points.
- Michigan State has compiled a 16-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans are 1-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 17 of Michigan State’s games have gone over the point total out of 31 chances.
- The Spartans average 5.8 more points per game (72.3) than the Badgers give up to opponents (66.5).
- Michigan State has put together a 13-8 ATS record and a 17-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Over/Under Trends
- Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, 20 of Michigan State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.3 points per game, 6.8 points more than the point total of 136.5 for this contest.
- The 134.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- The Badgers have seen a 135.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Spartans’ games this season (140 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 20 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.5 FG%, 33 3PT% (33-for-100)
- Brad Davison: 14.2 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (74-for-213)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (6-for-36)
- Steven Crowl: 9.1 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Chucky Hepburn: 8.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39 FG%, 35 3PT% (35-for-100)
Michigan State Team Leaders
- Marcus Bingham: 8.9 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 54.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (14-for-33)
- Gabe Brown: 11.5 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (63-for-169)
- Malik Hall: 9.6 PTS, 53 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (28-for-60)
- Tyson Walker: 8.3 PTS, 43 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (33-for-64)
- A.J Hoggard: 6.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.