The No. 4 seed Weber State Wildcats (21-11, 13-7 Big Sky) are favored by 1.5 points when they face off the No. 1 seed Montana State Bobcats (25-7, 16-4 Big Sky) in the Big Sky Tournament. The teams will look to take another step toward an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket on Friday at Idaho Central Arena starting at 7:30 PM.
Weber State vs. Montana State Predictions
Weber State vs. Montana State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-1.5||142.5 points|
Weber State vs. Montana State Last 10 Games
- Weber State covered the spread twice in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Weber State games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 149 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 5.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Montana State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Montana State games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bobcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 76.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Weber State vs. Montana State Betting Trends
- Weber State is 14-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Wildcats have gone 9-12 against the spread.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 76.5 points per game the Wildcats record are 7.9 more points than the Bobcats allow (68.6).
- When Weber State scores more than 68.6 points, it is 11-10 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
- Montana State has gone 15-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bobcats have an ATS record of 4-1-1.
- Games involving Montana State have hit the over 16 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Bobcats’ 76.9 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 70.3 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Montana State is 10-9-1 against the spread and 15-7 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
Weber State vs. Montana State Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (142.5 points) 20 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Montana State played finished with a combined score over 142.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 76.5 points per game against the Bobcats’ 76.9, amounting to 10.9 points over the matchup’s over/under of 142.5.
- The 138.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 142.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 146.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bobcats games have an over/under of 141.6 points this season, 0.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.5 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.8 STL, 54.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Koby McEwen: 18.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (66-for-188)
- Jamison Overton: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.1 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (65-for-153)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.4 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 59.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Xavier Bishop: 13.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (48-for-138)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (31-for-69)
- Amin Adamu: 11.3 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Raequan Battle: 8.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.