The No. 5 seed UCSB Gauchos (17-10, 8-5 Big West) and the No. 1 seed Long Beach State Beach (19-11, 12-3 Big West) will look to advance in the Big West tournament on Friday as they meet in the conference tournament at 9:00 PM. UCSB is listed as a 4-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Predictions
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Last 10 Games
- UCSB covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UCSB games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Gauchos’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 131.5 points scored. That’s seven fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Gauchos have a points-per-game average 1.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Long Beach State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Long Beach State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 140.7 total points, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Beach have a 75.3 points-per-game average, 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- UCSB has covered the spread 10 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Gauchos have gone 6-8-1 against the spread.
- This season, UCSB’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances.
- The Gauchos record 74.1 points per game, just 1.4 more points than the 72.7 the Beach give up.
- UCSB has an 8-3 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.7 points.
- Long Beach State has put together a record of 19-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Beach are 10-6 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Long Beach State’s games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
- The Beach’s 74.2 points per game are 8.5 more points than the 65.7 the Gauchos allow.
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, Long Beach State is 16-7 against the spread and 17-8 overall.
UCSB vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Long Beach State’s games have ended with a score higher than 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.3 points per game, 9.8 points more than the point total of 138.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 0.1 fewer points than the 138.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Gauchos games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates the average total points bet in Beach’s games (143.2 points) and this game’s over/under (138.5 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 16 PTS, 8.4 REB, 56.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Miles Norris: 9.8 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (32-for-93)
- Ajay Mitchell: 11.8 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (5-for-25)
- Ajare Sanni: 10 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (27-for-85)
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Aboubacar Traore: 8.5 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.4 BLK, 61.4 FG%
- Colin Slater: 13.6 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (64-for-161)
- Jadon Jones: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (61-for-160)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.7 PTS, 44 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.