The No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (25-6, 15-5 Pac-12) are favored by 6 points when they play the No. 3 seed USC Trojans (26-6, 14-6 Pac-12) in the Pac-12 Tournament Friday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 11:30 PM. A guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket is on the line as these teams look to claim the Pac-12 championship.
UCLA vs. USC Predictions
UCLA vs. USC Betting Odds
UCLA vs. USC Last 10 Games
- UCLA covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UCLA games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bruins games averaged 135.5 total points, one more point than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bruins are scoring 0.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- USC has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- USC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 4.6 more points (139.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Trojans have a 71.5 points-per-game average, 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
UCLA vs. USC Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread 17 times over 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Bruins have an ATS record of 14-9-1.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over 16 times this season.
- The Bruins record 8.4 more points per game (74.2) than the Trojans allow (65.8).
- UCLA is 16-8-1 against the spread and 21-3 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- USC has covered the spread 15 times in 33 games with a set spread.
- The Trojans are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 33 chances.
- The Trojans’ 73 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 62.3 the Bruins give up.
- When it scores more than 62.3 points, USC is 13-12 against the spread and 21-5 overall.
UCLA vs. USC Over/Under Trends
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (134.5 points) 19 times this season.
- There have been 20 USC games that have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.2 points per game, 12.7 points more than the total of 134.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 128.1 points per game, 6.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bruins have seen a 139.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (139.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Jules Bernard: 12.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (45-for-139)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (43-for-104)
- Johnny Juzang: 16.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 36 3PT% (40-for-111)
- Myles Johnson: 3.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61.8 FG%
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Drew Peterson: 12.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11.2 PTS, 57.8 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (50-for-136)
- Agbonkpolo: 8.1 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (25-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.