The No. 2 seed UAB Blazers (25-7, 14-4 C-USA) are favored by 7 points in the C-USA Tournament when they meet the No. 1 seed Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (23-9, 13-5 C-USA) Friday at Ford Center at The Star, beginning at 3:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Last 10 Games
- UAB has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 UAB games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Blazers games averaged 141.5 total points, four more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Blazers are scoring 3.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Middle Tennessee is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 2.3 more points (139.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Blue Raiders’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 70.8, 2.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-12-1).
- The Blazers have an ATS record of 13-9 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- UAB’s games have gone over the total 21 times this season.
- The Blazers record 80 points per game, 13.9 more points than the 66.1 the Blue Raiders give up.
- UAB has a 15-9-1 record against the spread and a 24-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread 23 times in 30 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 15 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Blue Raiders’ 73.7 points per game are 8.6 more points than the 65.1 the Blazers allow to opponents.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 16-4 ATS record and a 19-3 overall record in games it scores more than 65.1 points.
UAB vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- UAB and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (137.5 points) 21 times this season.
- This season, 14 of Middle Tennessee’s games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The total for the game of 137.5 is 16.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blazers (80 points per game) and the Blue Raiders (73.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.3 fewer points than the 131.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Blazers have seen a 141.7 over/under in their games this season, 4.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Blue Raiders’ games have a total points bet of 139.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 19.5 PTS, 5 AST, 1.6 STL, 40.1 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (106-for-260)
- Quan Jackson: 12 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- KJ Buffen: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Trey Jemison: 7.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 BLK, 61.9 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (71-for-192)
- Eli Lawrence: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (54-for-155)
- Donovan Sims: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.3 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (45-for-136)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.5 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.