The No. 2 seed UAB Blazers (26-7, 14-4 C-USA) are favored by three points in the C-USA Tournament over the No. 3 seed Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (24-9, 12-6 C-USA). The teams will hit the court Saturday at 8:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Last 10 Games
- UAB has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UAB games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Blazers games averaged 4.2 more points (139.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Blazers are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Louisiana Tech is 7-3 overall and 5-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Louisiana Tech’s past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.5 points scored. That’s six more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 66.5 points per game compared to their 75.3 season average.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- UAB has covered the spread 19 times in 33 games with a set spread.
- The Blazers have an ATS record of 15-13-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, UAB’s games have hit the over 23 times out of 34 chances.
- The Blazers average 13 more points per game (80.6) than the Bulldogs allow (67.6).
- When UAB puts up more than 67.6 points, it is 15-9-1 against the spread and 24-3 overall.
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread in a game 17 times this season (17-12-1).
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Bulldogs are 3-4 against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs average 9.2 more points per game (75.3) than the Blazers give up to opponents (66.1).
- When it scores more than 66.1 points, Louisiana Tech is 12-8-1 against the spread and 20-4 overall.
UAB vs. Louisiana Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, UAB and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 135.5 points 24 times.
- This season, 21 games Louisiana Tech played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The Blazers average 80.6 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 75.3, totaling 20.4 points over the game’s point total of 135.5.
- This game’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 133.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Blazers games is 141.3 points, 5.8 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (142.4 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 20.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (111-for-276)
- Quan Jackson: 12.1 PTS, 2.4 STL, 48.9 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- KJ Buffen: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Trey Jemison: 7.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.6 BLK, 62.3 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (60-for-153)
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Amorie Archibald: 12.4 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (45-for-123)
- Cobe Williams: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (42-for-132)
- Keaston Willis: 12.6 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (92-for-224)
- David Green: 7.2 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.