The No. 3 seed Texas Tech Red Raiders (24-8, 12-6 Big 12) and the No. 7 seed Oklahoma Sooners (18-14, 7-11 Big 12) meet in the Big 12 Tournament Friday at T-Mobile Center, beginning at 9:30 PM. Texas Tech is favored by 7.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-7.5||125.5 points|
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Red Raiders games averaged 4.9 more points (130.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Red Raiders have a points-per-game average 5.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oklahoma games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Sooners’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 131 points scored. That’s 5.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Sooners have a 65.6 points-per-game average, 3.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has put together a record of 21-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders are 12-5 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Texas Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Red Raiders put up 72.4 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 64.9 the Sooners give up.
- Texas Tech has a 16-7 record against the spread and a 20-3 record overall when putting up more than 64.9 points.
- Oklahoma has put together a 16-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 33 chances this season.
- The Sooners score 8.8 more points per game (68.9) than the Red Raiders allow their opponents to score (60.1).
- When it scores more than 60.1 points, Oklahoma is 15-8 against the spread and 16-8 overall.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- A total of 21 Texas Tech games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 125.5 points.
- This season, 24 of Oklahoma’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 125.5 is 15.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Raiders (72.4 points per game) and the Sooners (68.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 125 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Red Raiders have seen a 134.5 average over/under in their games this season, nine points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (134 points).
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.8 PTS, 54 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (32-for-76)
- Adonis Arms: 8.5 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (29-for-92)
- Davion Warren: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47 FG%, 31 3PT% (26-for-84)
- Kevin Obanor: 9.8 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (41-for-126)
- Kevin McCullar: 10 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.1 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
- Jalen Hill: 8.9 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (77-for-206)
- Elijah Harkless: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.