The No. 2 seed SMU Mustangs (22-7, 13-4 AAC) are favored by 7.5 points in their AAC Tournament matchup against the No. 10 seed Tulsa Golden Hurricane (11-19, 4-14 AAC) on Friday at Dickies Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM. The winner will move one step closer to earning an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
SMU vs. Tulsa Predictions
SMU vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
SMU vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- SMU has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- SMU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Mustangs games averaged 139.1 total points, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mustangs have a points-per-game average 3.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Tulsa is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Tulsa’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Golden Hurricane games averaged 136.2 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Golden Hurricane are scoring 67.2 points per game compared to their 67.7 season average.
SMU vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- SMU has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-17-0).
- The Mustangs are 4-7 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- This season, SMU’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 31 chances.
- The Mustangs put up 74.4 points per game, only 4.9 more points than the 69.5 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- When SMU scores more than 69.5 points, it is 14-8 against the spread and 21-2 overall.
- Tulsa has compiled a 14-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Golden Hurricane have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Tulsa’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Golden Hurricane put up an average of 67.7 points per game, just 0.3 more points than the 67.4 the Mustangs give up to opponents.
- Tulsa has put together an 8-5 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
SMU vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- SMU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139 points) 21 times this season.
- In Tulsa’s 31 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s total of 139.
- The Mustangs average 74.4 points per game against the Golden Hurricane’s 67.7, amounting to 3.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 139.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.9 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mustangs have seen a 141.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.4 points more than the average over/under in Golden Hurricane’s games this season (134.6 points).
SMU Team Leaders
- Kendric Davis: 19.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.2 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (66-for-177)
- Marcus Weathers: 12.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 51.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Michael Weathers: 10.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.3 BLK, 46.2 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Emmanuel Bandoumel: 10.8 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (65-for-172)
- Zach Nutall: 6.8 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (44-for-137)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 16.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (66-for-156)
- Sam Griffin: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- Darien Jackson: 10.3 PTS, 56.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Rey Idowu: 8 PTS, 53.1 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.4 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.