The No. 3 seed New Orleans Privateers (18-12, 10-4 Southland) are 2.5-point underdogs in their Southland Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed SE Louisiana Lions (18-13, 10-4 Southland) on Friday at Leonard E. Merrell Center, tipping off at 8:30 PM. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-2.5||158.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Last 10 Games
- SE Louisiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 SE Louisiana games has surpassed the set total nine times.
- The past 10 Lions games averaged 5.7 fewer points (152.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Orleans has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Privateers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 152.1 points scored. That’s 6.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Privateers have a 79.7 points-per-game average, two points above their season-long scoring average.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana has compiled a 13-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions are only 2-6-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- SE Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 19 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Lions put up 79.7 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 73.9 the Privateers give up.
- SE Louisiana is 6-6-1 against the spread and 14-3 overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- New Orleans has covered the spread 15 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Privateers have gone 6-3 against the spread.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Privateers score only 0.8 fewer points per game (77.7) than the Lions allow (78.5).
- New Orleans has put together a 7-1-1 ATS record and a 10-2 overall record in games it scores more than 78.5 points.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Over/Under Trends
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (158.5 points) 13 times this season.
- In New Orleans’ 27 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 158.5.
- The total for the contest of 158.5 is 1.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Lions (79.7 points per game) and the Privateers (77.7 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 6.1 fewer points than the 152.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Lions games is 10 points fewer than the over/under of 158.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.5 points more than the average over/under in Privateers’ games this season (150 points).
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 14.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 2.2 BLK, 65.1 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (59-for-171)
- Keon Clergeot: 13.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.7 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (41-for-113)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (74-for-175)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 20.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (56-for-171)
- Troy Green: 16.3 PTS, 2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (11-for-52)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.4 PTS, 59.3 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 8.9 PTS, 59.2 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 6.7 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.