The No. 3 seed San Diego State Aztecs (22-7, 13-4 MWC) and the No. 2 seed Colorado State Rams (25-4, 14-4 MWC) meet in the MWC Tournament Saturday at Thomas & Mack Center, beginning at 12:00 AM. San Diego State is favored by 1.5 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Predictions
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-1.5||124.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Last 10 Games
- San Diego State covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego State and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Aztecs games averaged 121.9 total points, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Aztecs are scoring 1.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Colorado State is 9-1 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Colorado State’s last 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 15.1 more points (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have a 66.2 points-per-game average, 8.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- San Diego State has registered a 17-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs are 14-11 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- San Diego State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The 65.8 points per game the Aztecs average are just .
- San Diego State is 10-5 against the spread and 15-0 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Colorado State has covered the spread 14 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Rams have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, 10 of Colorado State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams score an average of 74.3 points per game, 16.5 more points than the 57.8 the Aztecs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 57.8 points, Colorado State is 13-11 against the spread and 24-2 overall.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of San Diego State’s 30 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- This season, 21 of Colorado State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 124.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 124.5 is 15.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aztecs (65.8 points per game) and the Rams (74.3 points per game).
- The 123.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.9 fewer than the 124.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Aztecs games is 127.4 points, 2.9 more than the over/under of 124.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 17.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (141.9 points).
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (54-for-131)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.3 PTS, 7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 48 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Keshad Johnson: 7.6 PTS, 56 FG%, 20 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Lamont Butler: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 37.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
Colorado State Team Leaders
- David Roddy: 19.4 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 57.8 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (43-for-94)
- Isaiah Stevens: 14.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (38-for-105)
- John Tonje: 9.6 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Chandler Jacobs: 5.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Kendle Moore: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.