The No. 5 seed Saint Louis Billikens (22-10, 12-6 A-10) are 1.5-point favorites in the A-10 Tournament against the No. 4 seed Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (20-8, 12-5 A-10) on Friday at Capital One Arena. The contest starts at 2:30 PM, with both teams hoping to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-1.5||139 points|
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Saint Louis’ past 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The Billikens’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.4 points scored. That’s 0.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Billikens have a points-per-game average 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Bonaventure has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Saint Bonaventure’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Bonnies games averaged 1.9 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bonnies’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 70.2, 0.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 19 times in 31 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Billikens have an ATS record of 15-7-1.
- Saint Louis’ games have gone over the total 15 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Billikens record 77.3 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 66.6 the Bonnies give up.
- Saint Louis has a 16-7-1 record against the spread and a 20-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.6 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-15-0).
- The Bonnies have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Bonnies’ 70.6 points per game are only 3.2 more points than the 67.4 the Billikens give up.
- Saint Bonaventure is 10-9 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it scores more than 67.4 points.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- Saint Louis and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (139 points) 16 times this season.
- Nine of Saint Bonaventure’s games ended with a combined score over 139 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.9 points per game, 8.9 points more than the total of 139 for this matchup.
- The 134 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are five fewer than the 139 total in this contest.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 141.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.5 points more than the average over/under in Bonnies’ games this season (135.5 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.1 PTS, 7.8 AST, 2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Francis Okoro: 10.9 PTS, 8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.6 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.3 PTS, 45 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (74-for-179)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 8.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Osun Osunniyi: 11.3 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.9 BLK, 60.5 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 16 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Jaren Holmes: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (27-for-106)
- Kyle Lofton: 13 PTS, 5.8 AST, 2.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (24-for-83)
- Dominick Welch: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (73-for-204)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.