The No. 3 seed Purdue Boilermakers (25-6, 14-6 Big Ten) are favored by 10.5 points in the Big Ten Tournament when they play the No. 11 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (14-16, 7-13 Big Ten) Friday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, tipping off at 9:00 PM. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Purdue vs. Penn State Predictions
Purdue vs. Penn State Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Penn State Last 10 Games
- Purdue is 2-7-1 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 7-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Purdue and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Boilermakers games averaged 145.1 total points, 10.6 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Boilermakers have scored 8.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Penn State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Penn State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Nittany Lions games averaged 128.9 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Nittany Lions have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Purdue vs. Penn State Betting Trends
- Purdue has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-15-1).
- The Boilermakers are 8-7 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Purdue’s games have gone over the point total out of 29 chances.
- The Boilermakers average 15.8 more points per game (80.7) than the Nittany Lions allow (64.9).
- Purdue has a 12-13-1 record against the spread and a 24-5 record overall when putting up more than 64.9 points.
- Penn State has compiled a 17-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nittany Lions are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Penn State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this year.
- The Nittany Lions put up an average of 64.7 points per game, only 4.1 fewer points than the 68.8 the Boilermakers allow.
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, Penn State is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
Purdue vs. Penn State Over/Under Trends
- Purdue and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 24 times this season.
- There have been 10 Penn State games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Boilermakers average 80.7 points per game against the Nittany Lions’ 64.7, totaling 10.9 points over the contest’s over/under of 134.5.
- The 133.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.8 fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Boilermakers games is 145.7 points, 11.2 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points more than the average over/under in Nittany Lions’ games this season (133 points).
Purdue Team Leaders
- Zach Edey: 14.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 BLK, 66.4 FG%
- Jaden Ivey: 17.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 37 3PT% (54-for-146)
- Trevion Williams: 11.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 54.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Sasha Stefanovic: 11.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (79-for-196)
- Mason Gillis: 6.6 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (34-for-76)
Penn State Team Leaders
- Jalen Pickett: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (45-for-144)
- John Harrar: 10.4 PTS, 10.3 REB, 63.3 FG%
- Seth Lundy: 12.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (65-for-178)
- Sam Sessoms: 11.6 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Myles Dread: 6.2 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (53-for-132)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.