The No. 1 seed Providence Friars (25-4, 14-3 Big East) are favored by three points in the Big East Tournament over the No. 4 seed Creighton Bluejays (22-10, 12-7 Big East). The teams will hit the court Friday at 6:30 PM, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Providence vs. Creighton Predictions
Providence vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Providence vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Providence covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Providence and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Friars games averaged 4.2 more points (134.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Friars have a points-per-game average four points above their season-long scoring average.
- Creighton covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Creighton’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 139.2 total points, 8.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bluejays’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 70.1, three points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Providence vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Providence has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-13-0).
- The Friars have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Providence’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Friars record 7.8 more points per game (72.3) than the Bluejays give up (64.5).
- Providence has a 13-9 record against the spread and a 22-2 record overall when putting up more than 64.5 points.
- Creighton has covered the spread in a game 15 times this season (15-13-2).
- The Bluejays have an ATS record of 8-4 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Creighton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 31 chances this year.
- The Bluejays average just 0.7 more points per game (67.1) than the Friars allow their opponents to score (66.4).
- When it scores more than 66.4 points, Creighton is 11-3-2 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Providence vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Providence and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 130.5 points 15 times.
- This season, 17 games Creighton played finished with a combined score over 130.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.4 points per game, 8.9 points more than the over/under of 130.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.9 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Friars have seen a 135.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Bluejays’ games have a total points bet of 138.9 points this season, 8.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 9.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 45.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (54-for-132)
- Nate Watson: 14.1 PTS, 56.4 FG%
- Jared Bynum: 13 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (40-for-92)
- Al Durham: 13.1 PTS, 33.2 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (20-for-96)
- Justin Minaya: 6.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (30-for-89)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.6 BLK, 63.9 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Ryan Hawkins: 14.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.3 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (75-for-199)
- Alex O’Connell: 11.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (56-for-174)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.6 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.