The No. 1 seed Princeton Tigers (22-5, 12-2 Ivy League) and the No. 4 seed Cornell Big Red (15-10, 7-7 Ivy League) will look to advance in the Ivy League tournament on Saturday as they meet in the conference tournament at 11:00 AM. Princeton is listed as a 6.5-point favorite to win this contest and advance closer to an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Princeton vs. Cornell Predictions
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Cornell Last 10 Games
- Princeton covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Princeton and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Tigers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 12.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Cornell covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Cornell’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Big Red games averaged 0.4 more points (153.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Big Red’s per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 76, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Princeton vs. Cornell Betting Trends
- Princeton has covered the spread four times in nine games with a set spread.
- The Tigers have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Princeton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Tigers score 80.6 points per game, six more points than the 74.6 the Big Red allow.
- Princeton is 3-4 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 74.6 points.
- Cornell is 15-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Big Red have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Cornell have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Big Red score an average of 79.4 points per game, 10 more points than the 69.4 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Cornell is 13-3 against the spread and 15-4 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Princeton vs. Cornell Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of Princeton’s 11 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- This season, 10 of Cornell’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 153.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160 points per game, 6.5 points more than the point total of 153.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 144 points per game, 9.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Tigers games is 141.9 points, 11.6 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Big Red’s games this season (152.1 points).
Princeton Team Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 15.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.2 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Ethan Wright: 14.7 PTS, 7 REB, 50.9 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (63-for-157)
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (55-for-142)
- Ryan Langborg: 10.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (60-for-151)
- Drew Friberg: 9.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (70-for-172)
Cornell Team Leaders
- Dean Noll: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (25-for-85)
- Chris Manon: 10.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Keller Boothby: 8.6 PTS, 53 FG%, 49.2 3PT% (58-for-118)
- Sarju Patel: 9.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 34 3PT% (32-for-94)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.