The No. 3 seed Northern Colorado Bears (19-14, 13-7 Big Sky) are favored by 4.5 points in the Big Sky Tournament against the No. 7 seed Portland State Vikings (14-16, 10-10 Big Sky) on Friday at Idaho Central Arena, tipping off at 10:00 PM.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-4.5||150.5 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Northern Colorado games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 151.4 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bears are scoring 1.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Portland State games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Vikings’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 74.2, 0.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado has put together a 13-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears went 3-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Northern Colorado have hit the over 19 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Bears record 78.3 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 71.7 the Vikings give up.
- When Northern Colorado scores more than 71.7 points, it is 11-10-2 against the spread and 17-9 overall.
- Portland State has covered the spread 16 times this year (16-12-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Vikings have gone 9-4 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Portland State’s games have gone over the point total out of 28 chances.
- The Vikings’ 73.4 points per game are just 3.1 fewer points than the 76.5 the Bears give up.
- Portland State is 6-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 76.5 points.
Northern Colorado vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of Northern Colorado’s 30 games have gone over Friday’s total of 150.5 points.
- A total of 10 of Portland State’s games ended with a combined score over 150.5 points this season.
- The Bears average 78.3 points per game against the Vikings’ 73.4, amounting to 1.2 points over the matchup’s over/under of 150.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 148.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 147.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.2 points more than the average over/under in Vikings’ games this season (142.3 points).
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (49-for-122)
- Matt Johnson: 14.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (74-for-171)
- Bodie Hume: 11.1 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 32 3PT% (54-for-169)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 64.7 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.3 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (100-for-234)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 12.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.5 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (39-for-134)
- Ezekiel Alley: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
- Michael Carter III: 9.9 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
- Marlon Ruffin: 9.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Ian Burke: 6.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.8 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (27-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.